Study permit

In Quebec, there are 48 general colleges and vocational schools, and 19 universities. This represents a diversity and quality of higher education programs to address the aspirations of many international students.

Club Expats advises and supports international students in their higher education projects in Canada. Our professionals help international students choose a study program, apply for admission, find available scholarships and prepare and file immigration applications.

Club Expats takes care of everything:

  • Guidance
  • Identification of available CEGEP or University programs
  • Assistance preparing admission applications
  • Foreign document certification
  • Scholarship search
  • Quebec Acceptance Certificate application
  • Study permit application
  • Resident visa
  • Housing assistance
  • Reception upon arrival

Students wishing to work during their studies for a minimum of 20 hours per week will receive a valid employment contract from Club Expats as soon as they arrive in Canada until the end of their studies.

An advisor will help them determine the number of hours per week possible to work and the jobs to apply for given the requirements of each study program but also the work experience the student hopes to gain in Canada. It is also possible to opt for a rotation of employers in order to acquire different types of work experience. For more detail, please see the Study and Work section